• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magneto Speed customer service

Distance shooter

Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
California
After reading so many positive reviews of the magneto speed I decided to purchase one awhile back and got the V2 version, which was the latest at the time of purchase, and it worked flawlessly until I took it to the desert and broke the switch on the display unit. I thought I was SOL, but I thought I would call and see if Magneto speed could repair or replace the display unit at my cost since I broke it, but when I talked to them, they told me to send it in with my name and address inside and they would look at it and repair at no cost to me. I received it back a week after I sent it in. That to me is great customer service!!! Just wanted to pass on my experience with Magneto Speed and give them a thumbs up. I really enjoy using their product and they have great customer service.

DS

On the two occasions I needed their assistance they were stellar. No issues at all and I'm a happy as well as loyal customer!

I had the exact same thing happen as the OP, same situation (I broke it) - they fixed it and had it back to me in 3 or 4 days, it was a really great experience!