• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magneto Speed Sporter Mod?

Pull the rubber pad off, strap it to suppressor directly, turn up the sensitivity. Don't shoot enough rounds to get the suppressor hot and melt the thing. Has worked for me the couple times I've tried it.

Reactions: pineoak
Pull the rubber pad off, strap it to suppressor directly, turn up the sensitivity. Don't shoot enough rounds to get the suppressor hot and melt the thing. Has worked for me the couple times I've tried it.

What caliber did you do this with?
Interested with doing this with a sporter once the tbac is outa jail.

I did it with a 308, I think I also did it with my 6 Dasher, both with a Sico Omego. Found that velocity was the same with or without so haven't messed with it much in the last year.

This has worked for me. Sensitivity "Hi 2"

3 shots MAX in standard .308 in any string... then I remove the unit from the can to keep from melting the plastic.

Always return unit to same position for consistency.

Reactions: Sheldon N
I cut a V notch out of the bayonet so it would sit closer to the bore line, works very good, able to a rubber spacer as intended.. Also kept the piece I cut out as a spacer.