• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magnetospeed and wiser precision pro mount on a ruger precision 22lr question

CHRIS RINER

Private
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2023
Holly Springs, GA
I have the new wiser precision pro mount for magnetospeed v3. I love it on my 6.5 rifle but on my Ruger precision 22LR it is a problem. The first problem was when connecting it via a piece of picatinny rail underneath the bayonet is too close to muzzle and I can't adjust height anymore than I have. To solve this I think what will work is I have put a arca rail on rifle and will attach using arca adapter and this I think will give me a the tiny bit more distance I need from muzzle. So the other issue I am wondering about is when I attache magnetospeed the barrel on RPR is so shot the bayonet is far out in front of muzzle and I am trying to understand how much distance from muzzle is ok in regards to bayonet being 5 or so inches out in front and not sitting right in front of muzzle like normal. So does the distance matter(again this is not height but how far in front of muzzle lengthwise the magnetospeed is in front of muzzle). Thanks.