• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magnetospeed for Sale

LawnMM

Harbinger of Sarcasm
Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2009
    Colorado

I have a used V2 Magnetospeed Chronograph for sale. I picked up a new one at a match so I don't really need two. I had put off buying a V3 because, frankly, the V2 never missed a shot.

Comes with all original accessories, works perfectly, has spacers and heat shield for the strap if using a suppressor.

About the only thing I'm aware of that the V3 does that this doesn't is use their rail adapter for attaching to a pic rail. $350 new, she's used and there's a V3 now, let's say $150 shipped to lower 48. Be a great starter Chronograph for somebody getting started.

Money order, Zelle, or Check for payment, no PayPal.

Rich

View attachment 7102561

I have a used V2 Magnetospeed Chronograph for sale. I picked up a new one at a match so I don't really need two. I had put off buying a V3 because, frankly, the V2 never missed a shot.

Comes with all original accessories, works perfectly, has spacers and heat shield for the strap if using a suppressor.

About the only thing I'm aware of that the V3 does that this doesn't is use their rail adapter for attaching to a pic rail. $350 new, she's used and there's a V3 now, let's say $150 shipped to lower 48. Be a great starter Chronograph for somebody getting started.

Money order, Zelle, or Check for payment, no PayPal.

Rich
    I'll take it please.

I have a Magnetospeed Sporter I'd sell for $130shipped if someone else out there needs one.