• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

magnetospeed mount for mdt xrs

finsky

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2010
Victoria, Australia
Hi there,

I'm wondering what people are doing to mount their magenetospeeds to their chassis or stocks to avoid POI shift. I'm aware of the MPA solution but don't know if this can be used on other systems. I've seen a couple of other commercial solutions too. Does anyone have a simple DIY kind of solution?

Cheers!

Reactions: 338dude
The MK Machining remote MagnetoSpeed is what I use for my V3. You'll be able to utilize it with your MDT XRS with either a Picatiny rail or Arca as the included clamp is dual purpose. I would suggest buying an 12 inch extra rod to have on hand even if you don't necessarily need one now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 338dude and finsky
Do these work pretty well? I'm on the fence about getting one.
Mine has served me well for several years.the quick attach mounts aren’t the most expensive and the tube is plenty long,
78A0E770-5C58-4169-8257-132178908ED7.jpeg
you will cut it down to the longest rifle you have but yes it works well it is light

Make sure you have a rail on the forend long enough to accommodate your bipod and two quick attach mounts

I know a lot of people that are happy with the gray ops mount.

Reactions: 338dude