• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Magnetospeed V3, MK Machining Mount, & Milwaukee Packout Custom Case

corym468

Minuteman
Oct 5, 2010
Madison, AL
$599 Magnetospeed V3, MK Machining Mount, & Milwaukee Packout Custom Case shipped Fedex to the lower 48
Package only, will not separate.
  • MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph $375 ($450 new)
    • ~3yrs old but only used 2x. 1x when I got it and 1x time in '23. Had a kid and took a brief hiatus from shooting.
    • Works perfectly, will come with everything it came with as new except the hard case.
    • Will include the hard case for an additional $20. Roughly my shipping cost to ship it separate.
  • MK Machining Gen ? Magnetospeed Mount (With 12″ Rod) $125 ($160 new)
    • I bought this new, shortly after buying the Magnetospeed.
    • I’m not sure which Gen this one is, I don’t know what the difference is in Gen I, Gen II, & Gen III, maybe somebody can help me out with that. The only difference I can tell between the Gen III and mine is that mine doesn’t have the threaded rod.
  • Milwaukee Packout Organizer 48-22-8430 $49
    • Modified to take the Kaizen Foam. Not cosmetically perfect, but the foam covers up my imperfect cutting of the plastic.
    • Applied Rust-Oleum 253256 Specialty Lens Tint Spray Paint to the inside of the lid to protect the foam on hot range days. I haven't had a hot day to field test this, so be careful leaving it out in the sun.
    • Clear Cover Tinted ($20 material cost)
  • Kaizen Foam Insert $50
    • Option #3
Cashiers Check, Check with time to clear, BTC, or Apple Cash (will figure out hopefully)
Price is firm. This is a great value to someone who doesn't want to modify the case and foam themselves.
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG

Trades considered, but must be LNIB w/box & accessories unless otherwise specified:
12 Man Tipi Kifaru, Seek Outside, or similar quality will consider lightly used

ICUGR Integrated Compact Ultralight Gun-Mounted Rangefinder
Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50mm F1 Zerostop Mil-XT Dark Earth Riflescope C665
Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10x24 EBR-9 MRAD Riflescope RZR-11002

Dillon XL750 or better progressive press 1100, Mark 7 etc.
Dillon Casefeeder
Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double Alpha
Dillon RF100 Auto Primer Filler

Impact Action 737T - Right Handed, Full Rail Titan, AW Cut will consider used but in great shape
Terminus Action Zeus Short Action Mag Bolt will consider used but in great shape
The War Poet by Shadow Systems, Semi-auto, 9mm
Springfield Armory XDM OSP 10mm Optics-Ready Threaded Barrel

Kestel 5700 Applied Ballistics
Sig Sauer KILO5K
Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42 Laser Rangefinding Binocular LRF302

Leki BLACK SERIES FX CARBON
Black Diamond ALPINE CARBON Z TREKKING POLES

Last edited: