• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MagnetoSpeed V3 w/ 3rd party mounts, Elite Iron Bipod, Bison Tactical Udder, Traust bag, Cole-Tac

silas5150

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Louisville, CO
    I am located in Louisville, CO.
    I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and USPS MO.

Looking to sell the following:

1) MagnetoSpeed V3 -- excellent shape. Missing a few screws for the spacers and the alignment rod. The former are easy to source (if you need them) and the latter isn't necessary in my experience. If you want another alignment rod, you can purchase one from MagnetoSpeed. Asking $275 shipped SPF

2) Wiser Precision MagnetoSpeed Mount. Excellent shape. I replaced the crappy 1.5" QD pic mounts with 1" thumbscrew mounts because the springs in the QD mechanism kept falling out / getting lost. More secure now. Includes Arca/Pic adapter. Asking $125 shipped or $100 with the MagnetoSpeed SPF

3) MK Machining MagnetoSpeed Mount. Barely used and in excellent shape. Includes two threaded rods. I spent $176. Asking $125 shipped or $100 with the MagnetoSpeed SOLD

4) Elite Iron Bipod (not pictured -- will be up soon or contact me for photos). Aluminum standard leg model. Includes two mounts, standard offset and high offset. Also includes standard feet, ski feet, and rubber feet. I spent $892. Asking $600 shipped SOLD

5) Tactical Udder Fat Boy bag by Bison Tactical -- Ranger green and in excellent shape. Asking $100 shipped

6) Traust rear bag in Ranger Green -- excellent shape. Asking $50 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_4716.jpg
      IMG_4716.jpg
      622.5 KB · Views: 213
    • IMG_4717.jpg
      IMG_4717.jpg
      527.2 KB · Views: 221
    Last edited:
    Interested in the traust bag. Is this the large positional bag??