• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MagnetoSpeed V3 w/ non working display. New display available from MS. Details in post.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I have a MagnetoSpeed with a non working display. You can purchase a display direct from MagnetoSpeed for $169 w/ free shipping.

I spoke with MagnetoSpeed and they believe the video jack is broken based on the symptoms I described. They will not fix the display and it is out of warranty. You get everything in a normal V3 kit including the non working display. Maybe you're electronics savvy and can fix it. Maybe you just need a new bayonet. I've confirmed the bayonet is working using the new V3 I purchased. The bayonet is in very good condition as seen in the pics. So much so that I had to double check I hadn't switched out for the new one. ;)

$150 shipped. SOLD

Will add a Gen I (I believe) MK Machining MS mount for $40. See pics below. Needs a new bolt/screw.

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0607.jpeg

IMG_0608.jpeg

IMG_0609.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

Last edited: