• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Magnetospeed V3 with spacer kit and XFR $250 + shipping

Tad

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2013
I bought this magnetospeed V3 about 3 years ago and have used it approximately 20 times. It works well. I have also purchased the XFR phone attachment but never used it because I kept forgetting to take the new Iphone headphones attachment with me. The spacer kit has also never been used, but I bought it just in case it would be needed. I have since bought a Labradar and don't use the Magnetospeed anymore. Figured this might be a good time to pass it on to someone else who may need one....at a lower price than I paid for it. Purchase prices were $399, $30, $5. Would like to get $250 plus shipping. Payment w Paypal ff, Personal checks, money orders, venmo, zelle, anything I don't know about that is easier? Personal checks will have to clear before shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1767.jpg
    IMG_1767.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 56
May have prematurely listed SPF. Gave original buyer the “ground” shipping estimate to Washington state as 23.90. I have not heard back yet. Next in line was patrol120, followed by Oregun, and jl6.5. If I dont hear anything by tomorrow night, I will contact the remaining 3 by PM in that order to get their shipping estimates. Have to assume anywhere in continental US will be no more than PA to Washington....for shipping.....stay tuned.

Reactions: OREGUN