• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magnum Research Switchbolt

AbbyKatt

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2017
Saint George, Utah
I've been looking for a Magnum Research Switchbolt receiver, part #SS1022LR. All the pictures I find online for the SS# show the model number stamped on the side as MLR-1722. Are they the same thing? I'm very confused. Does anyone have an SS1022LR that can check what is stamped on the side? I don't want to buy the wrong thing!

Many thanx.

Part # for just the receiver is correct:

Untitled.jpg

Magnum Research calls the entire model line MLR-1722 (or MLR-1722M for magnum) but with a different SKU for each variation.

Thanx for the confirmation. It was very confusing to me that they don't stamp the SS part number on the receiver. I did find out from MR Customer Service that the MRL line was discontinued in favor of the Switchbolt. All the parts are interchangeable. The only real difference is the cut on the left to allow for the 'switching' of the charging handle.