• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Magpul, Arisaka, Dead Air, Eotech G23, and more

ricard13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2019
Cleaning out some of my left over parts. I have a bunch of misc. parts that I will list out here. They are also listed on other forums as well. I have tried to list everything fair taking into account that now even the cheapest shipping is $8+. Prices I have listed are shipped. Discreet Venmo and PayPal friends and family is preferred. Please also post in the thread to indicate when a message has been sent, so I don’t miss it. May be open to some offers on the higher priced items. I am on a work trip until this weekend. Items will be shipped the 14th. Not really open to trades unless you have a Proof barrel cert or McMillan cert.

-2 P&S vertical grips. They are stubbies. No clue who did them, I have just collected a lot over the years. $45 each. **one sold, one remaining**

-Magpul MOE rifle stock. New condition. Comes with buffer tube, buffer, and spring. $65

-Tango Down stubby. New condition, just painted. $45

-Eotech G23 magnifier. Black and was sprayed. Good condition. Has the Samson and Arms mount on it. $250

-JP Enteprise brake. 1/2x28. Came off a JP upper I have. $45

**SOLD**-Reptilia 34mm 45 rmr geissele mount. New condition. My eyes suck with red dots so I am down sizing. $75

**SOLD**-HK iron sights. Brand new off of an MR556 $150

**SOLD**-Executive Ordnance grip. Brand new. Mounted on a gun I never used then I sold the gun. These are not made anymore and if I recall were more than this new. $100

**SOLD**-Aero upper receiver. Good condition, obviously painted $50

**SOLD**-Bear Creek 16” mid SOCOM barrel. 5.56. Bought the upper unfired. Grabbed what I wanted and this is for sell. Function fired 10 rounds through it when received to ensure function. $55

**SOLD**-Arisaka finger stop, mlok. New $20

**SOLD**-BCM Upper receiver. Brand new. Bought and upper and pulled it apart. Very tight fit to barrel, absolutely no wiggle at all. Likely will need to take a touch or heat gun and slightly head end of receiver and maybe put the barrel in the freezer. New and assembled. Never fired, just painted. $75

**SOLD**-Badger gas block. On an upper I purchased and took apart. Brand new other than it was sprayed and had to have some heat applied to loosed the set screws. No rounds through it. Unless wanted I will pull the gas tube for shipping. $40

**SOLD**-Dead Air Keymo brake. 1/2x28. Brand new, just assembled. No rounds through it. $65

**SOLD**-Dead Air KeyMo 9/16x24 LH. Had this on my Rhodie fall. Decided to put a Halbek device on it. It is LEFT HAND threads. $35

**SOLD**-Rear sight. No clue where it came front. Works as intended. $20

**SOLD**-Sig Romeo 5. No pictures currently, completely out of box setup, will come with box. $95

**SOLD**-BCM Mod 3 fde grip. $20

**SOLD**-B5 CAR stock. $30

Attachments

• EB32A418-04DA-4992-94B5-4BC572FEF92C.jpeg
    EB32A418-04DA-4992-94B5-4BC572FEF92C.jpeg
    399.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited: