• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul Bipod picatinny rail model

High H2o

Private
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2013
Ordered off amazon, didn't realize it wasn't QD. Really didn't even think to check, just assumed. Does anyone know of a MFG. that makes a QD for it? Looks like just replace the section with the two screws and add a QD section? anyone else have this problem?

I don't know of a QD retrofit for the picatinny model, just the ARMS 17 version. A friend ran into the same issue and just dedicated it to one rifle then bought a second with the LaRue QD mount.

EDIT:
Actually you can get a different QD adapter that would work, but it is adding a lot of height and expense:

I don't know of a QD retrofit for the picatinny model, just the ARMS 17 version. A friend ran into the same issue and just dedicated it to one rifle then bought a second with the LaRue QD mount.

EDIT:
Actually you can get a different QD adapter that would work, but it is adding a lot of height and expense:
Yeah, probably what I'm going to do, but really? It's 2020 and no QD picatinny option? Wow.