• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Magpul Dynamics Basic LE Sniper, Burrow Canyon, CA

Woj8541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
Yakima, Washington
Guys, we've got a Basic LE Sniper course coming up at Burrow Canyon, CA November 4-8, 2013. See the attached flyer below for details. Anyone that's interested and has additional questions, please feel free to contact me direct at the email address provided in the signature line.

Attachments

• MagpulDynamics_CA_BasicLE_Sniper_Page_2.jpg
    MagpulDynamics_CA_BasicLE_Sniper_Page_2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 26
About this course.

We sent 4 of our guys (2 current and 2 prospect snipers) to Magpul's week long LE basic sniper course this last spring. Caylen was the lead instructor, with a couple other competent assistants! I swung in late one afternoon to see how our 4 were doing.... From what I observed that afternoon, and the reports back from our members, it was top notch! Caylen doesn't teach let's check that box course', it's a full on sniper basic course the way training should be. I'm planning on submitting a request to use Caylen (Magpul) for a day or two during our sniper in-service week next year! If you need to attend a basic sniper course or have a member that needs one, or just need a solid refresher for yourself or other tenured members, this is what you want.