• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul M93B stocks-Pro's & Con's

SDWhirlwind

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 14, 2004
I know they are no longer made but I like the looks of the M93B stocks. Anyone have one that really didn't like it? What are its benefits or liabilities?? None around here to look at or shoot, I live in the middle of fricking nowhere. Didn't even see one at the descent sized Rapid City, SD gunshow this weekend. Have a PRS on my 18" Noveske barreled rig and want something lighter for it.

Comments or Suggestions???

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Dennis

Re: Magpul M93B stocks-Pro's & Con's

I have one on my AR

DSC02292.jpg

Works very well. It is solid, cheekweld is good, easy to use. Nothing to complain about.

DSC02426.jpg

Rifle.jpg

I likes shooting teh jack rabbits too! Just wish I had an M93B! Someone sell me one! I know they're about 10yrs old now and maybe the first stock that Magpul made? They're not light and the UBR was made to replace it. Strike plates are available for both the UBR and M93B... I believe there was also an M93A? I better google that shit..
noveskejack.jpg

Thanks for the responses. Anyone else have any input good or bad??

Also what was MSRP on these when they first came out??? Anybody know?

Respectfully,
Dennis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the responses. Anyone else have any input good or bad??

Respectfully,
Dennis</div></div>

lmao, was our response not good enough(I like mine)? What I like is that it's a real tight fit, and compact.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the responses. Anyone else have any input good or bad??

Respectfully,
Dennis</div></div>

lmao, was our response not good enough(I like mine)? What I like is that it's a real tight fit, and compact. </div></div>

Lazy- No your response was great, it was really an in depth review!
smile.gif
Just wondering if anyone else has something to add to what was already posted such as 'bad' points etc. Everything posted was positive but really not in depth. Just thought perhaps there would be some minor details against it was all. Was hoping they weren't as heavy as the UBR but seems they must be close??

Again thanks.

Respectfully,
Dennis

I would say really the only thing the M93 has going against it is the UBR. I have both and have to say the UBR although a little heavier and little more money, I like it better and fell it is worth the money and weight.

I had a couple for a while. I thought they were awesome as they were solid, good looking and reasonably easy to adjust with practice. However, over time I noticed the big ass lever would dig in the top of your hand when collapsed. It really bothered me. It would work great on an AR10 as the receiver sweeps back farther behind your hand and keeps it out of the way. I am sticking with the UBR though due to streamlining and storage options.

Well I just bought a NIB M93B for $250. So all you sumbitches that told me they were the cats ass better hope I think it is the 'cats ass'!!!!!!
wink.gif
Talkin especially to you Lazy!!!!

Now I can finish my "sniper" rifle. Seems everyone wants to know how to build a "sniper rifle" so think that is what I will call mine, should make it a bit more accurate, if only in name.
smile.gif