• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul moe fixed stock opinion s?

signal5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
tx
Does any body have experience with this stock? I was thinking of putting it on my lr308. Any advantages or disadvantages? How does it compare to the standard A2?

Re: Magpul moe fixed stock opinion s?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aur0ra145</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally went the A2 route, but I'm aiming for a SR-25 clone (okay look alike.)

"There is one drawback though: the thing costs approximately one firstborn son" Other than that, these guys seemed to like it.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/10/foghorn/gear-review-magpul-moe-fixed-rifle-stock/
</div></div>

They're refering to the price of the UBR, at the end of the review they claim the MOE price to be comparable to an A1/A2 stock

Re: Magpul moe fixed stock opinion s?

I emailed them about the LOP of this stock when I first saw it and they responded back quickly. I didn't end up buying one as it is A2 length and the A1 fits my stubby self better.