• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul Pro 700 Impact 737 AW Mags compatability

Lamb

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone has some experience with the Magpul pro 700, specifically with an Impact 737 aw cut.

I am curious if any modifications had to be made to the stock to accommodate the action and aw mags. I had a look on magpul's website but they only talk about AICS mags and not AW.

Any other experiences with the action and chassis are also appreciated before i purchase :)

Thanks

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone has some experience with the Magpul pro 700, specifically with an Impact 737 aw cut.

I am curious if any modifications had to be made to the stock to accommodate the action and aw mags. I had a look on magpul's website but they only talk about AICS mags and not AW.

Any other experiences with the action and chassis are also appreciated before i purchase :)

Thanks
I had a defiance aw cut in a magpul pro and it worked flawlessly with that action,no mods.

Reactions: Lamb
I had a defiance aw cut in a magpul pro and it worked flawlessly with that action,no mods.
Good to hear.

How did you like the chassis? There are a few good deals going around atm which make it a very well priced for a folding chassis.

I’ll toss my half cents in.
I have the pro 700sa chassis and by itself it’s fantastic. Little heavy but it feels right. Folding stock locks up tight with no wiggle. Got mine used so only came with large grip and only complain is Magpul won’t sell small grip.
I have factory rem 700 action.

Reactions: Lamb