• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Magpul Pro Offset Iron Sights ALL SOLD

ChiefSillyHorse

Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Williamsburg , OH
Magpul Pro Front and Rear Offset sights

Looks like everywhere is sold out. These are new in the box.

$155 shipped PayPal F&F or G&S on your dime. Venmo works too. I have plenty of references on here and can ship same or next day depending on when they are purchased.

Attachments

• A11055C1-7B43-4D6C-BFF1-966582EE7BD8.jpeg
    A11055C1-7B43-4D6C-BFF1-966582EE7BD8.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: BERTMAN77MK2
Bump I like higher end knifes, flashlights, I need a little bastard .30 cal, 1911 mags in 45 and 9mm, CZ SP01 mags, Wilson EDC X9 mags, 1911 holster that will fit a RMR WC EDC X9, maybe something else who knows!

PM sent to two folks, I have a few more sets I can let go of, they are new just not in the packaging. I won’t be able to ship those until September 7th as the sights are in Ohio and I’m in Tennessee until the 6th.

I’ll take a set if any are left. Text me and let me know at 5672244280. Thanks!

I may have a set or two more but I need to verify when I get to Ohio. The three above have sets that are spoken for, if anyone else wants to comment I’ll put you in line, I just can’t remember if I have more or not.