• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MagPul PRS QD Swivel Mount

Dennis_in_VA

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Where can I get one of these mounts?

prsqd_1.jpg

prsqd_2.jpg

I know I've seen them somewhere but my CRS is in full swing today.

Re: MagPul PRS QD Swivel Mount

Cascadia- hands down better

That's exactly what I need! I didn't know it was even made! Glad I found this thread!

I just ordered a MagPul PRS stock for my brother for Christmas.

I also got him a VTAC sling

Will I be needing those mounts?

Will the VTAC come with all the hardware to mount it. If not what will I need?

I will be installing the PRC on a RRA LAR-15.

Everything I've found and RRA says it's a drop-in when replacing the A2 stock.

Do I need anything else to mount it?

With it being his Christmas present I want to have everything I need to to complete it.

Glad that I checked out this thread. Been wondering about a QD mount for my PRS. This site has got to be the best place for finding obscure pieces of gear that I have ever come across.

If you are planning on running the pushbutton QD swivels with the sling, yes, you will need them. The standard mounts on a PRS do not allow for use of the QD swivels.

As for the VTAC, it depends on how/where you purchased it. I just ordered a VTAC padded sling, and had to order the QD swivels separately.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don-n-Texas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered a MagPul PRS stock for my brother for Christmas.

I also got him a VTAC sling

Will I be needing those mounts?

Will the VTAC come with all the hardware to mount it. If not what will I need?

I will be installing the PRC on a RRA LAR-15.

Everything I've found and RRA says it's a drop-in when replacing the A2 stock.

Do I need anything else to mount it?

With it being his Christmas present I want to have everything I need to to complete it.

</div></div>

I would get at least one QD from Cascadia. The stock loop holes really don't work for anything but just that, so if you want to easily remove the sling you'll want it.