• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Magpul PSR2 monopod attachment

Texas_Republic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2009
Texas
I am running into difficulties tracking down the precise rail that needs to be attached to the PSR2 for mounting a monopod. Wondered if you guys could point me in the right direction.

I THINK I need to install a 1913 Rail on the Savage 110BA butt-stock so I can mount my monopod. The butt-stock that comes with the Savage 110BA is a Magpul "PRS2 Precision-Adjustable Stock". Unlike Magpul's previous models, the PSR2 doesn't have the rail attachment point molded into the stock. Instead, it has two (10-32 threaded) holes where the rail should mount. From hole to hole, it measures 2 inches I believe. Is there something out there with those specs that will work without having to buy some universal rail mount?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Magpul PSR2 monopod attachment

I spoke with Magpul today. They dont yet have a rail attachment out for it. They did say that I really needed a curved rail attachment. They suggested a product from falcon industries. I looked at their site, but didnt see it.