• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ***SOLD*** Magpul UBR Gen 2 Stock x5

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
Bought 5 of these for builds that never happened. Asking $175 shipped. PayPal F&F, USPS MO, or Zelle payments. Ships via USPS Priority. Four are brand new never installed. I did thread one on and took it off since it was a little heavier than I wanted for that particular rifle.

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

The opened one.
IMG_3652.jpg

Will this work on a rifle length buffer tube,? I ask because I have a Magpul PRS stock on an AR-10 and I want to replace it with a lighter one, such as the UBR, but I have to retain the current buffer tube. Thanks.

Will this work on a rifle length buffer tube,? I ask because I have a Magpul PRS stock on an AR-10 and I want to replace it with a lighter one, such as the UBR, but I have to retain the current buffer tube. Thanks.
The UBR 2 uses and comes with its own proprietary buffer tube/end plate/castle nut arrangement, which is in essence rifle length.

I received one of these stocks. It arrived in factory fresh condition just as stated by the seller. Bk Ghandi's communication exceeded that of my own and the stock was shipped out in a rather fast manner.