• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Magtech 308, 12 gauge ammo for sale - Updated

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Probably the worst time, or maybe the best time, to sell it... but either way im just not shooting outside of work since I moved to this shit hole so selling what is collecting dust. First come first serve, no shipping to California or states with stupid rules, shipping via UPS Ground (I have a good account with them, but you can also just make the label once I get box dimensions and weight, and email it to me) on your dime. Payment via PP Gift, Venmo or Zelle.
***I repeat, prices are PLUS shipping***

308 / 7.62x51 Ammo
Magtech / CBC 7.62x51 Ball - Factory boxed, I just have my one single 308 gun zero'd for 168 gr Match ammo, so this stuff doesn't get used.
1000 rounds in 50 round factory boxes - $900 plus shipping

12 Gauge Shotgun Ammo
Federal black and white box (XH132 00) - I just have too much different 12 gauge ammo at the moment.
300 rounds (12 boxes of 25) - $300 plus shipping

If im high on price, show me a place with the ammo IN STOCK and we can talk.

Trades - not a ton, but things id take, please remember im going to get killed on freight.
14.5 inch Factory AR upper - Colt, Daniel Defense, FN, or similar OE quality in a factory 14.5 setup. No home builds or "custom" uppers.
Colt SOCOM 14.5 inch factory barrel (no cut downs), preferably with a matching Colt upper, and DD, geissele or similar quality rail
Magpul MBUS Pro front and rear sights
Hornady 50 BMG ammo
Gen 5.5 Glocks (front serrations and no mag well cutout) - Must be 100% factory other than night sights
Daniel Defense MK18 pistol
Daniel Defense M4A1
Quality 1-6 or 1-8 optic with Mil turrets and reticle (Razor, Nightforce, Leupold MK6/8 etc)
I cant think of much else I need or want, but welcome to entertain me

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHorta
Got my M33 yesterday. One box burst open and 20 rounds fell out into my UPS driver’s truck and were rolling around in the back of his truck.

I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m a terrorist and I’m now on yet another list somewhere.

Reactions: Familydude
Can you sell me some 147g subsonic Gold Dot or HST for under $0.50/round?

Do it for the children.