• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magview bino mount review

DynamicAccuracy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2017
Mexico, MO
Saw these advertised on Facebook and after looking at them I had to give them a shot. I had a phoneskope case and adapter ring for my Vortex kaibabs but it only worked on the Kaibabs and I'd have to purchase more adapter rings for other binos, as well as, a new case everytime I get a new phone. Figured at least this would be universal and I could super glue the metal plate on the back of my phone case if I got a new case. Using this is alot faster as well. With the phoneskope I had to take my phone out of the case and put it in the phoneskope case. All I have to do now is take my phone out of my pocket and put it on the binos. Between this and a triggercam on my scope it should make filming rifle hunts alot better, easier, and faster. It's a little more awkward using the binos to glass or spot shots with the magview on the binos. It would be similar to using the binos with the eye cups turned all the way out. You get kind of a tunnel vision but it's not a deal breaker. I took the Allen wrench and tig welded it to a 1/4" washer and put it on my keyring so I could take it on and off if I wanted. More than likely it will only be on my binos if I'm planning on filming through them.

Have you gotten to use this much in the field? Any updates? I’m looking to get one to help with recording long range videos out to 1,000 yards for my YouTube channel. Thought this might be a cheaper alternative than a triggercam.

Reactions: DynamicAccuracy
I use it at matches to record down range footage and spotter POV. With a spotting scope you can zoom in enough to use it to spot too without eye fatigue and it's nice because you got playback if you record in case there's a dispute.

I use it at matches to record down range footage and spotter POV. With a spotting scope you can zoom in enough to use it to spot too without eye fatigue and it's nice because you got playback if you record in case there's a dispute.