• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magwell for MDT XRS chassis for CZ 457???

bobc186

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2020
I have scoured the web looking for a magwell for the MDT XRS chassis for the CZ 457.....I don't know if something like this exists, but it would be very helpful, when loading the CZ mags ......does anyone know if someone is 3D printing this part?.....thanks for looking...Bob

I have scoured the web looking for a magwell for the MDT XRS chassis for the CZ 457.....I don't know if something like this exists, but it would be very helpful, when loading the CZ mags ......does anyone know if someone is 3D printing this part?.....thanks for looking...Bob
I just looked up the 457 mag well. Looks very similar to my 455. I have mine in an XRS and the mag well is just a big hole. I'm guessing you are looking for some type of filler to go between the two? I kind of thought about thye same thing but just shooting a bunch and repetition got me pretty good at swaping mags.

The ACC comes built in with one, can you provide a pic?

The ACC comes built in with one, can you provide a pic?
there is a mag well built in on the XRS for the larger rectangular mags…i’m looking for an aftermarket part to guide the skinny cz mags in..

there is a mag well built in on the XRS for the larger rectangular mags…i’m looking for an aftermarket part to guide the skinny cz mags in..
Are you saying there is a gap between the CZ 457 magwell, and the XRS Chassis?

Interested in how this works out, I just purchased a 457 with XRS chassis, haven’t received yet. Can you post a picture of chassis and mag opening?

My 457 with XRS chassis:

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: gkgeiger
Yep works fine here. I added an extended mag release just for grins but it would be fine without it.

It's not obvious how the magwell is made though until you have it in your hands, I have seen no photos of the magwell on the MDT site or anywhere else. Maybe OP assumes it's just open like other XRS chassis that take AICS mags? Anyway, there it is.