• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MAIG...

The Surgeons Ghost

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2012
Geary, Oklahoma
MAIG

Mayors Against Illegal Guns

Please do your own research to form your own opinions about this group.

HighBinder made a comment on another thread and I figured it would be a good idea to post a link to MAIG. This will give you an idea of the mayors that are or have been associated with this group. By doing your own research you are able to make an informed decision thus giving you more power at the polls.

Good Luck!!

The Link:

http://mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/members/members.shtml

I know that we are suppose to avoid the political type threads but I wanted to provide the information to the members of the Hide. My apologies to LowLight if he finds that it needs to be removed.

Re: MAIG...

I don't think it's political, well anymore than talking about the 2nd is political. After reading a few MAIG articles I think this is a pretty clear threat to the 2nd and it's ties to Agenda 21 give it some real muscle. I hadn't heard of this group until just now and I thought I was pretty well in the gun-control loop so I think it's good to air this out here.

The more you know.

Re: MAIG...

On the upper right side of the MAIG page, you will see a small window that scrolls through about 9 different items. Some of these items are downloadable. Download them, they are rather interesting.

One of these pages, link in other words, has an article that states the use of citizens to blow the whistle on illegal firearms. Just think if an assault weapons ban was imposed? Something to think about.