• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Mail Call SNAFUs, LMAO Gunny's on a Tair!

Re: Mail Call SNAFUs, LMAO Gunny's on a Tair!

I just watched 18 minutes of Aweswomeness lol hahaha Gunny is the Marines Marine. DIdnt know he got out a staff sergeant an then promoted to gunny. I guess thats just how bad ass he is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camocorvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just watched 18 minutes of Aweswomeness lol hahaha Gunny is the Marines Marine. DIdnt know he got out a staff sergeant an then promoted to gunny. I guess thats just how bad ass he is. </div></div>
Medically retired after, IIRC, 11 years service. The only Marine ever promoted in retirement.

He is a man's man - total bad ass!! Looks like he would be a hell of a guy to have a few beers with.

I worked on that show for almost the full run. That was a very fun show. gunny was pissed when the History Channel just shit canned it with no explanation.