• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Major Companies Cutting Ties with The NRA

That's the way to do it Guys, I won't be using any of those companies either, They set the rules so play them at their own game and see what the share holders feel about that.

Sever ties and let them know why, loudly. Been busy with Symantec, Delta, and National today. Cancelled my range trip to spend time on this. Been pinging the online customer service reps to let them know too.

I did not even know that I could get an NRA Norton discount. I have used this product on every computer I have owned since at least 1999. Until today.

Last edited:
Sever ties and let them know why, loudly. Been busy with Symantec, Delta, and National today. Cancelled my range trip to spend time on this. Been pinging the online customer service reps to let them know too.
Good Job, maybe someone ought to start a pole to let them know just how many folks are going to turn their backs on them just like they have with the NRA.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
And send some positive notes to the companies that haven't given in:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/companies-sticking-by-the-nra_us_5a903e4be4b01e9e56bb57af

As for the video introduction at the top of this article that tries to vilify Dana Loesch for saying that media companies love mass shootings for the ratings, fuck them and Dana is right. I personally witnessed CNN staffers in Atlanta in a euphoric state of giddiness after Sandy Hook. They were creaming themselves in a midtown bar over how much money it was going to make them. Most of these staffers were from the research group. Sociopathic slime balls to the core.

Last edited:
The good news is I don't care about any of those evil companies.
Also to be honest it would be great if we could go back to buying guns from the stores with Cash to deprive the evil globalists of their 3% tax on our rights that they pocket & then use against us.

Reactions: Bender and Jeffd
wA9I5Zf.jpg

Been traveling to spend two weeks and fish in Montana for the last 29 years, this would have been our 30 th year. Mostly would fly United and always rented vehicles from one of the bigger companies. This year I will not be going and will let everyone of those companies know why I have cancelled my trip and refuse to use their services! I will also let the lodge, restaurants we frequent, fly shops and any of the numerous businesses we patronize why we cancelled our annual trip.
Mike
Life Member NRA

For fun, read what McAfee says about McAfee security products.
The guy is a legend in the IT world... no more work ever, just hookers, guns, alcohol, drugs and conspiracy theories.

McAfee and Norton suck ass... and resources. I don't trust Kaspersky except for their news...

Webroot or ANYTHING else in the top performing brackets.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
The fake news is

1. "Severing ties with the NRA"

Real news is

2. "Severing ties with 7 million customers"

When they realize they stepped in number 2 they will want back into your wallet.

Love or hate the NRA, and their myriad fuckups certainly deserve our hate, they are the first place to go to with support just because they piss the left off so.

I use that software, I guess I will uninstall it and send them a note.

If you just got the software recently see if you can get a refund one way or another (either from the company or from the payment processor).

Reactions: Bender
These companies aligned with the NRA... so that they could tap into the 8 million NRA members and increase their revenues... Not the other way around.

Noone joins the NRA to get cheap car rentals. They join to protect their civil rights. And, yes, the Second Amendment is a civil right. These companies are like leeches that are advertising to us... through the NRA. Screw these companies... I hope their shareholders vote their CEO's out when the revenues drop.

These companies are simply reducing their own customer bases. By a significant margin. While trying to appeal to a bunch of lefty-faggot teenage-zit-addled Uber-riders who live in their parents basements and... don't have the money to rent from Enterprise of fly Delta. Guess who has discretionary income-enough to fly places and rent cars? NRA members... that's who.

Screw them...

Cheers,

Sirhr

The guys in Georgia showed some backbone and stuck it to the liberals at Delta right where it hurts (in the pocketbook).

GA tax bill just passed and headed to gov w/o the 40 - 50 million jet fuel savings delta would have seen. Our cuck gov said he will sign it. Even if you're delta, you still notice $40 million. LOL

Say all the dirty words y’all want to say but this is actually happening. All the curses won’t change a thing. I smell George soros all over this shit.

Say all the dirty words y’all want to say but this is actually happening. All the curses won’t change a thing. I smell George soros all over this shit.

Soros is all over this stuff... so is Obama and Bloombergsteinweitzowitz.... and all the other leftard groups. Again... for these corporations... they want our money. We don't need their rental cars or really, really bad pizzas!

Cheers,

Sirhr