• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Major Malfunction???

corvette

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
Hey all! I have been trying to contact them via email and phone with no luck. Have they gone out of business? Or can someone give me correct contact info. Thanks, Troy

Re: Major Malfunction???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey all! I have been trying to contact them via email and phone with no luck. Have they gone out of business? Or can someone give me correct contact info. Thanks, Troy </div></div>

talked to them the other day they sometimes take some time to get back to you

contact info

http://www.major-malfunction.com/maj_malf_5u_003.htm

Thanks SEPUL. That is the exact info I used. Will try again next week. Troy

Bryon is very busy but responds to inquiries as quick as he can.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

If you're needing a can, he's the man.

Great to deal with and very helpful. He's just always swamped because he's got the best prices anywhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks SEPUL. That is the exact info I used. Will try again next week. Troy </div></div>

NP

Is he out of business?!?!? HAHA no way!

Bryon is (if im not mistaken) the number one salesman for AAC in the country. He is great. I have bought a metric shit load of cans from him.

He is one man doing 20 peoples jobs, give him time and he will get back with you.

Thannks for the replies everyone! I have heard nothing but great things and am looking forward to doing business with him for my first can! Troy

He always tells me Thursdays are his busiest days....

Call him on Monday and leave a message. He will call back. It just takes him a bit.

Bryon will get you taken care of no problem his number one priority is to make sure his customers are taken care of on any and all questions you have. leave him a message and he will get back to you when possible

Not to take money out of MM's pocket but you can also try Polite Society Inc as well. Now keep this in mind about PSI, they will only stock what they like themselves they dont stock EVERYONE just cause they make a can. PSI shoots and evaluates every can before they decide to stock them. Now the only downside to them is that they are a two man show and thats it. Mark and Allen, Mark is extremely busy due to some circumstances but I am sure that they will take care of you as best as they can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Bryons voice mail say somthing about endo surgery??? thats what I have been getting from the # on the website</div></div>

Day job, I think.

Bryon is in medical sales. His father's health is poor right now and he has been attending to his dad, but having done business with him, I am supremely confident that he will get back to you guys as soon as he is able.

Capt. Yes I was getting the same voice mail message. That is why I was not sure if they were still in business. The day before the voice mail was full and then Friday was the endo surgery message. Thanks. Troy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Capt. Yes I was getting the same voice mail message. That is why I was not sure if they were still in business. The day before the voice mail was full and then Friday was the endo surgery message. Thanks. Troy </div></div>
Bryon is a good guy!
The voice mail you get is regular job. He works in medical sales, and is always good for a return call.

I called him today, same message about surgery, wished him luck!
smile.gif

I think Bryon is taking a break to deal with a family situation. Anything further and I can't comment. Give him some time and he will get back on track. Family comes first!

I am very sorry to hear about his dad. But I/we really need to hear from him also. I am just trying to find out for a buddy who sent him a ck in the mail after talking to him and making arrangements for a can. The cks been out for 2 months now and has not been cashed yet. Just kinda need to know if he got it or if he should put a stop payment on it or what. Can anyone provide any better contact info for him. I dont want to really bother him but its a lot of money float n around out there somewhere if he aint got it.

Im sure he has it and is just going thru the paces trying to do as much as he can while helping with his dad. He has to fly everytime he wants to see him. I know Bryon pretty well. Have done a LOT of business with him. Every rifle I post a review on with a suppressor, it came from Bryon.

Family comes first. If your "buddy" is in such a need to get ahold of him... have your buddy do it not you. You are not in control of his Class 3 items and Bryon wont tell you anything about your buddies stuff.

Call him, leave a message and he will get back with you. I would trust Bryon with all my money. He is a stand up guy and really cares about his customers. I would pick my father over toys any time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TaknOutSlack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...But I/we really need to hear from him also. I am just trying to find out for a buddy...</div></div>
Is your buddy spineless or are you just his administrative assisstant?

Wow guys! Amazing how friendly and helpful you are. No he's not spineless nor am I his secretary. I just happen to have an account here on Snipers Hide and found this topic recently. I know he has left several messages and just has not heard anything back. Like myself if I had that kind of money (which takes a lot of scrapin up to get) floating for 2 months or so I'd be real up tight about its where abouts also. So I am not trying to get any info on his class three or hold my little friends hand. I am just tryin to help out a buddy and saw a placed I might could get a lil info. I appreciate the dickhead response and look forward to all the great help and advice I'll get in the future.

Again I stress my prayers go out to him and his father as he deals with this difficult time. I to agree that his family needs to come first. Just wanted to ensure he got the ck.

He has $6000 of my money on suppressors I know he has. But he is doing what would take 10 normal people to do all by himself.

Your buddy can start an account here for free.....

Byron is a stand-up guy and will come through. I do understand your concern though. He called and left me a message about 2-1/2 weeks ago that he had a can in for me. I have not been able to get a response since. Sent e-mails, left voice messages, etc. Call now and you get a message that his voice mail is full.

Posted on Silencer Talk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: "MAJ MALFUNCTION"</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a quick SITREP:

I've got my parents moved down to Oklahoma so we can take better care of my Dad. Thanks to everyone for your patience and kind words in PMs.

Right now I'm up in Ft McCoy, Wisconsin doing my two weeks of Annual Training with my Army Reserve unit. I'll be back in Oklahoma next week and will be able to take/return calls then.

If anyone has something they need help with right away, please send me a PM (I have access to the internet).

Thanks.</div></div>