• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Major SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USMCj

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2008
Nazzifornia
My job involves going to customers houses and installing certain things. (sorry, dont want to mention the name of the company I work at)

So yesterday I went to a customers house, long story short I needed to do some work in his closet, he opens the closet door, and reloaders heaven!!!! He used to be a benchrest shooter years ago and stopped because his best friend and shooting buddy died about 5 years ago. So he tells me he is going to sell his entire collection and for me to look through his stuff and see if there was anything I was interested in.

If I had enough money I would have boght his entire closet. Anyway, 3 little orange orbes cought my eye. I knew what they were bu was hesitant to ask how much, he said that he got them years ago for $650, then he asked me if I was interested, I said hell ya! And you would not belive how much he gave them to me for...........................

$140 for all of it, It is the complete kit, includes all of the manderals from 22-308 cal.

He said "I know I can get way more for them but I would rather have them go to a good home then make more money on them.

Is this not the nicest guy ever? Oh ya, he also have me a bunch of free primers as a gift.

so here they are

Pumpkin.jpg

Pumpkin2.jpg

Left to right : Pumpkin neck turning tool, Neck runout indicator, case holder

Re: Major SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, you lucky Bastid, I have to know, what are the orange things?
Some kind of marital aid?

I've been reloading for 12 or 13 years and never saw them before...I guess that's what BoltRipper refers to as unwashed. Anyway, I'm all ears, or eyes, or whatever...What are they?

In case any of you dont know what they are, its the complete Pumpkin neck turner kit worth wayyyyyyyyyy more that $140!

Its known as the best neck turning kit in the world, do a search on 6mmbr.com and you will come up with a few articles.

I added another pic to the OP that shows them a bit better.

Did ya give him a big ol kiss before ya left????? If you didn't you should be ashamed of yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cuznguido</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did ya give him a big ol kiss before ya left????? If you didn't you should be ashamed of yourself. </div></div>

LOL, no, no kiss! I did thank him to death!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cuznguido</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did ya give him a big ol kiss before ya left????? If you didn't you should be ashamed of yourself. </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

You my friend scored the "Bentley" of neck turning tool. Good find. Story like this reassures me that there are still decent folks in this world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cuznguido</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did ya give him a big ol kiss before ya left????? If you didn't you should be ashamed of yourself. </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

You my friend scored the "Bentley" of neck turning tool. Good find. Story like this reassures me that there are still decent folks in this world. </div></div>

I sure did! And I agree wiht you 100% Too bad there arent more people like him. I mean just the thought alone was enough for me.

I asked him to come shooting with me tomorrow, If it happens Ill post some pics of his BR guns.

ALl the closets i worked in never held anything this great... only shoes and clothes...
I have heard some stories though, but this is a great find.

Security companies have their benifits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crooks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">ALl the closets i worked in never held anything this great... only shoes and clothes</span>...
I have heard some stories though, but this is a great find.

Security companies have their benifits.
</div></div>

Tell me about it, 12 years of doing my job and 1000s of houses later, this was the first time working in another gun nuts house.

He is going to call me when he decides to sell everything, I hope by then Ill have more money so I can buy it all up.

good score... I am partial to my HART turner but what you have is the tits, man!

Whoa...nice find! And free primers. Oh man, I'd be happy with just finding some primers right now! Enjoy trimming!

^^^ Tell me about it. I still cant get over how nice this guy was. I almost feel bad I didnt pay him more, but with the economy and all..........