• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Major Wader's best buddy

Major Wader

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Southern USA
I am blessed.

I have several folks who I count among my closest friends. Some are here, and others know of them. Some are chosen family, and aren't here.

My very best friend, the man who helped me carry my son to his final resting place, my best fishing/hunting buddy for the last 20 years. the man who was there when I buried my father, as I was for his, called me this week. His prostate cancer has moved to his bones. There is a treatment plan, but it is optimistic.

Realistically, he will be with us for 3-4 years max. This man is as close to a brother as I have ever known. I am blessed to have many friends, but this man is as good as they come

If you pray, please pray for my friend. I would love to have him with us past the estimate. I'm sure that if you ever met him, you would like him. Me, not so much, but I'm the asshole of the bunch.

If you don't pray, please think of him often.

I am blessed.

I have several folks who I count among my closest friends. Some are here, and others know of them. Some are chosen family, and aren't here.

My very best friend, the man who helped me carry my son to his final resting place, my best fishing/hunting buddy for the last 20 years. the man who was there when I buried my father, as I was for his, called me this week. His prostate cancer has moved to his bones. There is a treatment plan, but it is optimistic.

Realistically, he will be with us for 3-4 years max. This man is as close to a brother as I have ever known. I am blessed to have many friends, but this man is as good as they come

If you pray, please pray for my friend. I would love to have him with us past the estimate. I'm sure that if you ever met him, you would like him. Me, not so much, but I'm the asshole of the bunch.

If you don't pray, please think of him often.

My family will pray for your friend. True “my Friend” are hard to find over the decades of life,,,we only get a few over our life time with Gods blessing. You have been blessed with a real friend and give your thanks to him...

I’ll prayer for you friend sir, and send prayers your way as well.

@Major Wader I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I've lost some damn good people to Cancer from years ago all the way up to the present, and more are in the que, unfortunately. Sending the absolute very best to your friend, and you Brother. This is never easy, even when we know the inevitable.....

Prayers sent. Check into natural remedies. Of all the people I’ve known over the years to have cancer I know 2 that beat it. One using natural methods despite all the docs insisting it won’t work.

Wrap up the praying and go have some fun with your buddy!

It's a bit of a blessing that you know your time's limited rather than just finished. Imagine yourself five years from now if he's gone. What would you have liked to have done? Now you have your chance.

I lost my buddy a week ago yesterday. He was a mentor for 21 years and then just gone in a heartbeat. Three days from OK to dead.

Use the time while you have it!

Wrap up the praying and go have some fun with your buddy!

It's a bit of a blessing that you know your time's limited rather than just finished. Imagine yourself five years from now if he's gone. What would you have liked to have done? Now you have your chance.

I lost my buddy a week ago yesterday. He was a mentor for 21 years and then just gone in a heartbeat. Three days from OK to dead.

Use the time while you have it!
Damn, that sucks!