• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Make it happen.

I tried, but my zip brings up senators from Arkansas............I live in Kansas

Wow! Only 17 of us. And how many members does this board have? And you guys made the registration list now. Haha. Nah for real, how many of you out bad info on there? If you do that they likely to throw them all out.

Last edited:
Get some lawyers take it to scotus.
It violates our constitution.

Done, I'm going to kick the GOA some dough too, not sure the NRA even cares about RFLs unless they can use it to raise more executive compensation and free gifts made in China.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Does anyone know anything about one click politics? Their domain is private. I know back I the Sandy Hook days there were some things like this floating around that collected your data and flipped the script. Instead of sending what you thought was a pro gun message they actually used your data to send out an anti gun message. I don’t remember how many were effected or who was doing it but I remember reading about it back then. Forgot to add, done either way. I just hope it’s what we think it is. All I can get is that they are out of AZ. Everything else is being paid to be kept private.

Eond...(Done spelled backwards) because...Maggot :rolleyes:

Search for your senators by name. A contact link should come up.

When I did it, it brought up all Republicans and would not let me click on them. I assumed it sends it to all of them. I hope this is what we think it is and not some scheme to flip our responses...

Done.
It seems like minds have already been made up though.
I’m sure they’ll play the game where they let the dems pass it with the help of a handful of republicans who are retiring, likely to lose anyway, or in solid red states and not up until 2024.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
1565469616635.png
1565469616635.png
1565469616635.png