• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Make your case...

Sooter76

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2012
Lincoln, NE
So I’ve decided to pick up one last milsurp rifle before I bow out of the game... I’m down to either a Finnish M39 or a Swiss K31, but I can’t settle on which one I want.

I already have one of each, and in fact I also have a Swiss G1911 and a K11. But I also have a standard Russian 91/30, but that’s really a different rifle than the M39 and really not comparable.

So make your case and help me decide, another K31 or another M39?

A Ross is a great suggestion. I have been playing with one that has been rebuilt - and ended up muttering quotes from McBride's work as the magazine clagged during a rapid.

That being said it is a magic range rifle and we are working on improving and learning how to use it in anger.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
A Ross is a great suggestion. I have been playing with one that has been rebuilt - and ended up muttering quotes from McBride's work as the magazine clagged during a rapid.

That being said it is a magic range rifle and we are working on improving and learning how to use it in anger.

McBrides in Austin?

Why not go for something completely different and get a Ross?

Preferred rifle of Brit and Canuckian snipers in ww1.

And brainchild if my crazy great great uncle Ross!

Cheers, Sirhr

Already have a Ross III. It's accurate to be sure, but it doesn't really float my boat they way some others do... And I already have at least one example of every milsurp rifle I wanted (with the exception of the RSC-1918) and in most case more than one if I shoot that platform enough.