• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Makeshift Soviet AAA

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
30mr1ae.jpg

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/09/world-war-ii-the-eastern-front/100150/

Re: Makeshift Soviet AAA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snp81076</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey is that opening day of dove season? </div></div>

Sounds as logical as AAA.

Soviet soldiers, on their backs, launch a volley of bullets at enemy aircraft in June of 1943.

Regardless of wether or not its an AAA meeting or an make due AA battery,

I think you all should have a look at the tartar girl in the bottom of the pic.

I say that the pic shows a russian sharpshooter/sniper group in training, but that is just me.

They are all to clean and neat to at fight.

/Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear the guy in the bottom right of the photo is oriental. </div></div>

Where do you think the mongols are from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear the guy in the bottom right of the photo is oriental. </div></div>

There were lots of Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tatzhiks, and Mongols in the Soviet Army back then. The guy who first raised the Soviet flag above the Reichstag was Georgian.

The Soviet Union was a big place and includes (as does Russia today) Central Asia and Far Eastern regions.

If it hadnt been for those guys, Uncle Joe would have been cooking Christmas dinner at the Kremlin for Adolf in 1941!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VYD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear the guy in the bottom right of the photo is oriental. </div></div>

There were lots of Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tatzhiks, and Mongols in the Soviet Army back then. The guy who first raised the Soviet flag above the Reichstag was Georgian. </div></div>

Not forgetting that the most famous (infamous?) Georgian was Stalin!