• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man alive he is fast

Used to shoot against him a lot back in the mid 80s in Louisiana. That was back before he went to work for S&W. That man has ALWAYS been fast! Nicest guy you ever met too. Not only is his daughter a hell of a shooter but his brother, sister in law, brother in law (Clark Jr) all were great shooters.

Used to shoot against him a lot back in the mid 80s in Louisiana. That was back before he went to work for S&W. That man has ALWAYS been fast! Nicest guy you ever met too. Not only is his daughter a hell of a shooter but his brother, sister in law, brother in law (Clark Jr) all were great shooters.
His wife was one of the highest rated women's shooters when she competed.

Reactions: diverdon
A few years ago I mentioned to him at SHOTSHOW that I was having an issue with my PC 627 that the performance center could not seem to remedy. He asked for my phone number, never imagining he would call me. However about 2 weeks later he called me!!! Over video he helped me fix the problem. I still have the gun

He shot at del-ton in MN, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Humble, has fun and interacts with everyone around...

Reactions: Long_Action
And using a wheel gun....F-N awesome. I got a PC wheel gun in 45ACP. Pistol makes you have second thoughts on needing a semi auto.

I bet he can allow you to hold a gun on him and you still will be dead before you hit the ground.