• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man Arrested in Connection to Sacramento Shooting Was Released Early from Prison Despite DA Opposition.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Smiley-Allen-Martin-Sacramento-shooting-22-AP-640x480.jpg

The Sacramento Bee reports that Martin is charged with “assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.”

The Los Angeles Times points out Martin’s gun had allegedly been stolen and was converted into a fully automatic weapon, and he will face charges for those things as well.
Yeah, let's make guns even more illegal. Did they at least have the proper form 4 for their solvent trap kits?

Reactions: Milf Dots
Criminals continuing to be criminals is just such a surprise!
The leftists want to blame the gun instead of the CRIMINAL using it or the IDIOT politicians that allow them to go free.

The Californians should be celebrating this mass murder, they voted for the people who make this type of crime possible. Californians love crime, murder, rape, robbery and rejoice when the criminal is freed to kill again, it is the democrat way. These people should be celebrating this killing like it was Easter or Christmas and they got the present they always wanted.

Fuck them, they all voted for this. We need to pass laws banning them from leaving the fucking state for more than 2 weeks, they need to live with their choices.

The new face for a new push for gun control. I so want to go on a rant right now but don't want to get a perma ban.

The Californians should be celebrating this mass murder, they voted for the people who make this type of crime possible. Californians love crime, murder, rape, robbery and rejoice when the criminal is freed to kill again, it is the democrat way. These people should be celebrating this killing like it was Easter or Christmas and they got the present they always wanted.

Fuck them, they all voted for this. We need to pass laws banning them from leaving the fucking state for more than 2 weeks, they need to live with their choices.

Fuck You. I didn’t vote for this. But I have to deal with it. And cunts like you aren’t making it any easier.

I don’t give a damn about liberal cities. They can kill each other and burn their metropolitan areas to the ground for all I care. Good riddance.

What pisses me off is how they bitch about free states and the influx of guns into their cities, but we don’t hear a peep about animals they release that go on to terrorize people and areas outside of their shitholes.

Close the parole loophole.

End felon violence.

It’s for the children.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Yeah, nothing surprised me there lol

But just like some shitty cultures, the state won’t take responsibility, just blame inanimate objects and try to commit crimes against the bill of rights.

Last edited:
Fucking dems are a cancer to our Republic.

Yeah, so are the republicans, I mean getting pulled over in a red state and having a armed thug steal your savings is better because he’s white and has a made in china badge?

What we need is to embolden citizens, and protect our rights from ANY thuggery.

Last edited:
How about that. So the poster child on gun control is actually a poster child for what weak DA's, prosecutors and judges are doing to our country.

Reactions: atomic41
Fuck You. I didn’t vote for this. But I have to deal with it. And cunts like you aren’t making it any easier.

Fuck you and your fucking plague rat friends and neighbors. The assholes leaving your state are quickly turning every place they land into sewers and cesspools of crime, poverty and shitty local government.

Every cunt that leaves California says, "I didn't vote for this." and THEN THEY FUCKING VOTE FOR THIS. They leave their "I suck Bernie cock", Biden is my hero shit all over their cars and their shitty Cali sports team shit everywhere. They fuck up every range they join and ruin shooting for everyone. And least favorite of all they fucking buy an AR-15 and every accessory they can paste on the thing and shoot in every manner except safely and get every acre of public land closed to shooting.

Fix your shithole state and stop whining it is everyone else's fault.

Last edited: