• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man checks himself into local hospital, ends up dead in police custody.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Either authority wasn't respected or he wasn't listening.

Anyway, police will investigate themselves and get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:

Those "special police departments" are even worse than the normal police departments when feeling they can murder with impunity.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Those "special police departments" are even worse than the normal police departments when feeling they can murder with impunity.
If he had just shut-up and listened.

Univ. of Texas PD has a history of being extra 'special.'

GF has allergies and her airway sometimes closes to the point she can't breath and passes out.

She had an attack one morning and I rushed her to a local Seton. I ran in and explained to the receptionist and a nurse took off for a wheel chair.

While I was anxiously waiting a cop came out and in an accusitory tone asked if he could help me. I was in no mood for his bullshit and said no, looking past him for the nurse and wheel chair. I glanced back and he was now glaring at me and asked again louder 'Can I help you!' I looked at him and again said NO!

The nurse at that point came through the automatic doors with the wheel chair and told him "Ive got this." and I quickly led her out to my truck.

I should have told him I don't answer questions.

Last edited:
Shut up and back the blue.
Some old Fudd I've known since I was a kid from an old money Texas family with huge land holdings and contruction companies that always had the local LE in their pocket, posted on FB that I could either BTB unconditionally or please take him off my 'friend' list.

That was easy. *click

Many different "perspectives" on these situations... many. Nurses have kept me alive more often than doctor's. So, I am biased.
Nurses at Providence, Missoula just signed a new contract. One of the main things they asked for was more "work place safety". Both the attorneys for the Nurses union and the attorneys for Providence explained to them that"work place safety" was not a topic that could be entered into a Labor Agreement. In all fairness, Providence gave them more money than the nurses asked for but did not address work place safety. Contract was approved with 56% voting for and 44% voting against for that very reason. The 44% were the nurses of the ER and other's that were the first contact when a patient was brought to the hospital. Hospital has beefed up their Security staff and added more training. I can talk 'off the record" with my RN. Her comment was "The climate is changing"... I replied "The culture is changing"... We shared a head nod.

No easy way out of these situations. The LEO's are not medically oriented. The paramedics bring patients to the ER. It get's like a dumping ground.
I'm sure this comment is not politically correct but.... I place more value on a hard working, qualified RN than on some homeless illegal all hopped up on drugs.

So, what is the answer ?

I remember back when Ricky Williams was a standout running back at UT some over zealous UT cop arrested him because he identified himself with a fictitious name , his real name is Eric Williams, the dumbass cop was soon schooled on who the fuck Ricky was, probably didn't even lose his job though, but really how the fuck could you not know who he was, just being a asshat cause he could and had a badge.

Go to an emergency room sometime, it is a 3rd world, disgusting, dirty, piss soaked nightmare of misery in most cities. Assholes are screaming and acting like complete assholes, 95% of them are faking injuries to get drugs or room and board and if you have a real problem you are in serious trouble. It is a fucking feat to sort thru the bullshit and find people who actually can be helped.

Even worse is the fucking woke bullshit. Use a curse word while in pain, crack a joke that is politically wrong or carry a pocket knife and you can find yourself dying on the sidewalk with no help at all. The only way to enjoy a hospital is to be a foreign criminal or 13%'r, then you can relax because it is all FREE.

Go to an emergency room sometime, it is a 3rd world, disgusting, dirty, piss soaked nightmare of misery in most cities. Assholes are screaming and acting like complete assholes, 95% of them are faking injuries to get drugs or room and board and if you have a real problem you are in serious trouble. It is a fucking feat to sort thru the bullshit and find people who actually can be helped.

Even worse is the fucking woke bullshit. Use a curse word while in pain, crack a joke that is politically wrong or carry a pocket knife and you can find yourself dying on the sidewalk with no help at all. The only way to enjoy a hospital is to be a foreign criminal or 13%'r, then you can relax because it is all FREE.
1713281105840.jpeg

Segregating the"patients" at the entry to the ER would certainly eliminate a lot of issues. The hard working patients (of any color) who have paid for medical coverage all their lives go in one entrance. The rest go in the other door. 90% of the problems solved at the entrance.

I have a couple of nurses who work both in the ER and at the local jail. I love those girls. When I go see them I say "Treat me like an inmate".. They laugh, but it is all business. I tell them what is going on, they consult with a doctor, write me a prescription and I am out the door...

The "Generosity" of American's is being taken advantage of.

On the bright side, they have gotten pretty good at treating gunshot wounds.

You're easy. That haterbait article got you hook-line-siker and you are inflaming and conjecturing even more than those fucken democrats.

No one who is “crazy” deserves to die at anyone’s hands…..however…..sometimes death for those who are “crazy” ends a life of relentless torture.

Peace

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I remember back when Ricky Williams was a standout running back at UT some over zealous UT cop arrested him because he identified himself with a fictitious name , his real name is Eric Williams, the dumbass cop was soon schooled on who the fuck Ricky was, probably didn't even lose his job though, but really how the fuck could you not know who he was, just being a asshat cause he could and had a badge.
RW was just another irresponsible turd that happened to 'run good with a football.'

A pro football player driving around downtown Austin stoned in the early hours of the morning with no insurance on his pimp'd out BMW is typical behavior for the Amish.

You're easy. That haterbait article got you hook-line-siker and you are inflaming and conjecturing even more than those fucken democrats.
Do you need a mint after licking all that boot leather.