• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Man On FIre -- The Original

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
If anyone is interested... the original "Man on Fire" movie (Scott Glenn, not Denzel Washington) is coming on in about 10 minutes and is playing several times in the next couple of weeks.

Totally worth recording and watching. Young Joe Pesci as well. Way better than the PC-Denzel version, IMHO.

Channel SEACHD... whatever that is. 541 on DirectTV

Sirhr

Didn't know about an original for this. I liked the remake, bet the original is better. I missed parts of 1987 with training and moving cross country twice. The Navy had plenty of money for PCS and thought sending a Sailor to Norfolk for school then a ship in San Diego and another to San Diego then shore duty in Norfolk just because the guy going to San Diego for a ship would get there a week earlier made sense. On the other hand I got a three month vacation with training in San Diego in February.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
If anyone is interested... the original "Man on Fire" movie (Scott Glenn, not Denzel Washington) is coming on in about 10 minutes and is playing several times in the next couple of weeks.

Totally worth recording and watching. Young Joe Pesci as well. Way better than the PC-Denzel version, IMHO.

Channel SEACHD... whatever that is. 541 on DirectTV

Sirhr
Had no idea there was an original version with Scott Glen I always liked him as an actor. Underrated yet very talented actor.