• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man robbed of gun at Gunpoint shoots robber with spare gun....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Seems this is a thing. A few weeks ago in Missouri and a few days ago in Wisconsin. And people give me crap for carrying more than one gun... Head on a swivel folks... things are getting even more retarded!

There really is no headline better than "Armed Robber who Stole Man's Gun shot by Man's Spare Gun." I mean... that just makes me all teary-eyed!

299191335_1036887780354351_1659868260502676749_n.jpg

Ah so according to the article 2 female bystanders got blasted. A third person also shot the robber, and the guy that got robbed fled the scene with his ar that he got back from the thief....what a shit show but it is St. Louis.

i'm not a detractor of open carry like a lot are. but open carry of a long gun is something else. one is it's way more visible. i'd say that some if not a lot of open carried handguns aren't even noticed. but two is the time it takes to get it (long gun) up and ready.

not sure of the legality of running to your car and getting another gun and shooting the bad guy who is presumably leaving the scene. sure, if he has your gun trained on you... or maybe since he did steal a deadly weapon by force, it's ok to shoot him "later" to hopefully prevent him from using that rifle later on someone else.

hopefully it was the bad guy and not the good guy that hit the bystanders, not that the bystanders really care other than being shot.

That’s never been in the news here. Or I totally missed it. But that is a shit part of town.

I'm good with it people are tired of being robbed and raped and pillaged, bullets placed correctly will stop this shit.

Ah so according to the article 2 female bystanders got blasted. A third person also shot the robber, and the guy that got robbed fled the scene with his ar that he got back from the thief....what a shit show but it is St. Louis.
This is old news. Plenty more of the gang bangers from that side of town have shot at each other since this happened. So long as they stay on that side of the river doing this sort of shit, I say have at it.

too many people carrying too small a cartage or not placing there shots in the head the crooks keep getting away when they should be dead .
Well if everyone would stop using that pussy ass nato garbage 9mm crap and man up to a 45 this shit would end........that should start things off.

This is old news. Plenty more of the gang bangers from that side of town have shot at each other since this happened. So long as they stay on that side of the river doing this sort of shit, I say have at it.
Your AO will be a free-fire zone soon enough, just not for you. If you return fire You'll be prosecuted but for them ASGH.

Reactions: wade2big
Gunman gunning it with stolen gun gunned by even faster gun gunning for the return of his gun...

Always carry. Always be prepared. Nobody can tell who around them might just have one faulty neuron up there that might drive them to do certain shit.
Always carry but not necessarily open carry, and tooling around with an AR slung over your shoulder is asking for trouble from one place or another.

Asshat carrying a rifle and gives it up deserves to be shot with his own rifle, he should of left it in his safe where it belongs with his skill set.
Surprised he didn't get smoked walking across the parking lot as recent events show AR's and grocery stores don't seem to go together.

Reactions: candyx and JR_77
Well.. that's still better than the cop in NY shooting 6 bystanders when shooting the guy who had already tossed down his gun.
To be fair, they probably started pulling those 12lb trigger long before he threw his gun down, when they eventually managaed to get them to go off, it was much too late. ;)

There's a whole lot of stupid in the story. I'm curious how the robber was still around to shoot at? He'd didn't sufficiently FO, or he stood around to gloat?

Reactions: NoDopes
i'm not a detractor of open carry like a lot are. but open carry of a long gun is something else. one is it's way more visible. i'd say that some if not a lot of open carried handguns aren't even noticed. but two is the time it takes to get it (long gun) up and ready.

not sure of the legality of running to your car and getting another gun and shooting the bad guy who is presumably leaving the scene. sure, if he has your gun trained on you... or maybe since he did steal a deadly weapon by force, it's ok to shoot him "later" to hopefully prevent him from using that rifle later on someone else.

hopefully it was the bad guy and not the good guy that hit the bystanders, not that the bystanders really care other than being shot.
In the Army, MPs are trained to use deadly force against anyone who is caught in the act of stealing a weapon (even if the stolen weapon has no ammo with it). The justification is that "if you need to steal a gun, you obviously intend to use it to harm someone else."

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Seems this is a thing. A few weeks ago in Missouri and a few days ago in Wisconsin. And people give me crap for carrying more than one gun... Head on a swivel folks... things are getting even more retarded!

There really is no headline better than "Armed Robber who Stole Man's Gun shot by Man's Spare Gun." I mean... that just makes me all teary-eyed!

“A third man then also shot him, police said”

🤣😍

Well if everyone would stop using that pussy ass nato garbage 9mm crap and man up to a 45 this shit would end........that should start things off.
But does a .45 blow a lung right out???

I don’t think so! Not according to The Big Guy, anyway…

Sirhr

This is right out of a Have Gun Will Travel episode. Paladin always had his Derringer. :)

In a open carry thread on another forum a few weeks ago. The usual, "I don't want to be targeted in Walmart," versus "you're a pansy if you don't OC." One contributor was very "out spoken" (to the point of being banned) claiming such a scenario had never happen. Several examples of tangos capping armed good guys and the defiant one found a reason to exempt each: "They were cops, doesn't count. The GG engaged BG and was shot by his partner; doesn't count."

I guess this example wouldn't count as he was outside the store.

This article is like reading about the War in Syria. Who is the victim? Who was doing the shooting? Who is the bad guy?