• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man Test:

ssgp2

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2004
montreal,Canada
Man Test:

1. If you are over 38 and you have a washboard stomach, you're a queer. It means you haven't sucked down enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing situps, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet. Faggot!

2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer. It grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog -- "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat -- "Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Jeeezus, you're pitched; you're so queer!

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured that you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a homo in training and undeniably a fag!

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as camp as a row of tents! A straight man will never be heard ordering a decaf soy latte. If you've put a decaf soy latte to your lips, you've had a man there too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is, you're gay! And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are poofter!

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it! You're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to beep at a slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold his beer, or scratch his nuts.

8. If you do not send this to all the males on your e-mail list because you're afraid of hurting their feelings, you are definitely on the verge on being an ass puncher!

Reactions: Ken Burton
Re: Man Test:

I'm safe. Don't know about 8 though. I don't care about feelings, i'm just too damn lazy.

I guess I flunked the 1st one! Btw they call it "Cardio" now; not aerobics!
grin.gif
and F$#% Oprah the "crack whore"!

Man Test:

1. If you are over 38 and you have a washboard stomach, you're a queer. It means you haven't sucked down enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing situps, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet. Faggot! <span style="color: #FF0000"> megacab </span>

2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer. It grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog -- "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat -- "Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Jeeezus, you're pitched; you're so queer!<span style="color: #FF0000"> Rob01 </span>

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured that you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a homo in training and undeniably a fag! <span style="color: #FF0000"> KDrake </span>

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases. <span style="color: #FF0000"> Nomad</span>

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as camp as a row of tents! A straight man will never be heard ordering a decaf soy latte. If you've put a decaf soy latte to your lips, you've had a man there too.<span style="color: #FF0000"> Lowlight</span>

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is, you're gay! And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are poofter!<span style="color: #FF0000"> Boltripper</span>

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it! You're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to beep at a slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold his beer, or scratch his nuts.<span style="color: #FF0000"> Later</span>

8. If you do not send this to all the males on your e-mail list because you're afraid of hurting their feelings, you are definitely on the verge on being an ass puncher! <span style="color: #FF0000"> toddacguy</span>

Re: #3...you left out sucking clitoris' (or would theat be clitori?).

I take exception to #6, there are plenty of manly desserst (and by the way, custard ain't one of them). a short list would include:

1. Bourbon

2. Bannana Pudding (almost mandatory after pig, greens, and sweetpotatoes)

3. Bourbon

4. Pecan Pie

5. Bourbon

6. A nice piece of ass.

7. Bourbon

etc...

Rick

So from this list one can assume

1. you’re fat and lazy

2. you don’t like cats, and name/call any cat like a fag

3. you don’t like pussy, smoking, or any drink with a straw

4. I’m actually with you on this one

5. you’re to much of a pansy to drink espresso

6. you’ve never painted a car or a gun, you have womanly taste in dessert, you don’t own any nylon or cordura holsters, slings or packs

7. You drive your mother’s station wagon or a minivan. If you’ve every hauled a boat with your dually, or driven 160+ in your sports car with one hand on the wheel, you’re a retard.

8. You’re THAT guy, the one who fills my inbox with all these nonsense e-mails (just like my sister).

Sorry, I have to disagree with you about #2 and #6! If your a single father with a daughter who stays with you on weekends and is 13 years old now well you wind up learning #6. And if your daughter loves cats and your ex is allegeric to them then it is a most to own one for your daughter. Oh and FYI the cat's name is Pita which stands for "pain in the Ass".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I have to disagree with you about #2 and #6! If your a single father with a daughter who stays with you on weekends and is 13 years old now well you wind up learning #6. And if your daughter loves cats and your ex is allegeric to them then it is a most to own one for your daughter. Oh and FYI the cat's name is Pita which stands for "pain in the Ass". </div></div>

Too true......I also know the entire theme song to "sponge bob squarepants" and was forced to go out in public with my nails painted,
because my daughter though it was so "pretty"
blush.gif
(she painted them for me)

If you'd have told me the things I would do for my daughter ten years ago,
I would have called me a fag...
grin.gif

chpprguy- I am there with ya brother. Its funny what little girls will get their daddies to do for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chpprguy- I am there with ya brother. Its funny what little girls will get their daddies to do for them. </div></div>

+1

I am a dancing machine when Dora the Explorer is on. Goes both ways though, I had the twin daughters head bangin to some Godsmack last weekend.

And every new gun I get or work on,
she has to see......
wink.gif

We've been working on fundamentals,
She is getting it and taking it seriously.
Soon as it warms up, I hope to take her shooting !

That email is about 8 years old but still funny.

And I got a good laugh on the Godsmack. I try to drop my oldest off at school whenever I can so we sit there in the long row of cars with the volume way up and something on that people usually may not listen to all that often or load onto their cd's.

Yesterday, it was this (which only sounds real good real loud, drums at 4:53)
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBbv2v0xOlA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBbv2v0xOlA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Today, I felt more martial

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZEXMpqr1NQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZEXMpqr1NQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Sure, a few of the people might think I am crazy but it makes my daughter laugh and it goes well with my Honk If You Kill and Eat Squirrels decals.

You guys make it too easy:

What if you are a man, and you like women, but have always felt like a woman trapped inside a man's body, so you dress like a woman and want transgender surgery? Then, what bathroom would you be welcome in at a lesbian bar?

Hint: It's a Bar exam question.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I have to disagree with you about #2 and #6! If your a single father with a daughter who stays with you on weekends and is 13 years old now well you wind up learning #6. And if your daughter loves cats and your ex is allegeric to them then it is a most to own one for your daughter. Oh and FYI the cat's name is Pita which stands for "pain in the Ass". </div></div>

Too true......I also know the entire theme song to "sponge bob squarepants" and was forced to go out in public with my nails painted,
blush.gif

grin.gif
</div></div>

preach on brutha chppr.... ill do 4 my little one what 5 guys and a blowtorch couldn't have made me do years ago.... and be fine w my sexuality... i think the "men" that can't do shit because it ain't manly have some issues and sure havn't seen the insides of critters and such 2 or 4 legged.... ill do all the stupid crap that makes my kid smile but don't let me catch u lookin at here funny, be u 12 or 52 ill break out the inner caveman and explain to my princess later why daddy made that man cry.....

man test.... whatever.... it takes a real man to let his daughter show his friends those painted fingernails.... grins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m48shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I have to disagree with you about #2 and #6! If your a single father with a daughter who stays with you on weekends and is 13 years old now well you wind up learning #6. And if your daughter loves cats and your ex is allegeric to them then it is a most to own one for your daughter. Oh and FYI the cat's name is Pita which stands for "pain in the Ass". </div></div>

blush.gif

grin.gif
</div></div>

preach on brutha chppr.... ill do 4 my little one what 5 guys and a blowtorch couldn't have made me do years ago.... and be fine w my sexuality... i think the "men" that can't do shit because it ain't manly have some issues and sure havn't seen the insides of critters and such 2 or 4 legged.... ill do all the stupid crap that makes my kid smile but don't let me catch u lookin at here funny, be u 12 or 52 ill break out the inner caveman and explain to my princess later why daddy made that man cry.....

man test.... whatever.... it takes a real man to let his daughter show his friends those painted fingernails.... grins </div></div>

Yeah,

and I never worried too much about "wantin to be a better man"
until she came along,
guess we worry more about being a father than a man....
smile.gif

Any of you guys remember the powerpuff girl cartoons, well my daughter and me would never miss an episode, pure quality time! As for the Spongebob theme song-right there with you. She's painted my fingernails with my permission, and I learned some new colors for sure! I even had my toenails painted by my daughter one time when I was asleep. Boy, I tell you when I woke up from the couch saw my brightly colored toes and said what the heck, all I could here was the cutest giggles and laughes ever. Lesson for me never go to sleep on the couch barefoot! How many of you had your daughter try and put your hair up into ponytails? Mine even complained because my hair is always cut real short, but you know what its your own daughter and there is nothing in this world that compares to the feeling when you see her happy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgold</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chartreuse?

Some of my favorite lures are that color.
</div></div>

I taught it was liquor....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How many of you had your daughter try and put your hair up into ponytails? Mine even complained because my hair is always cut real short, but you know what its your own daughter and there is nothing in this world that compares to the feeling when you see her happy! </div></div>

+100000

Damn they grow up fast.....
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guilty of the first 7.
That makes me gay?
</div></div>

Not at all bro.

It's the pole that you smoke that makes you gay.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guilty of the first 7.
That makes me gay?
</div></div>

Not at all bro.

It's the pole that you smoke that makes you gay.
laugh.gif
</div></div>
I guess that about sums it up!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I have to disagree with you about #2 and #6! If your a single father with a daughter who stays with you on weekends and is 13 years old now well you wind up learning #6. And if your daughter loves cats and your ex is allegeric to them then it is a most to own one for your daughter. Oh and FYI the cat's name is Pita which stands for "pain in the Ass". </div></div>

blush.gif

grin.gif
</div></div>

Yup. Wrapped around their fingers. Call me what you want... We have three cats too! One dog. Funny thread though!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And every new gun I get or work on,
she has to see......
wink.gif

We've been working on fundamentals,
She is getting it and taking it seriously.
Soon as it warms up, I hope to take her shooting ! </div></div>

FNP- good eyes/ears!! An overbuilt Haiku!

I guess we both just failed the man test!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I try to drop my oldest off at school whenever I can so we sit there in the long row of cars with the volume way up and something on that people usually may not listen to all that often or load onto their cd's.
</div></div>

Yeah, I get the looks when I drop the boy off or pick him up. Sitting in the line of cars with Disturbed bangin away... Especially when he gets in and throws the rock on sign.
IMG_0843.JPG

Its when your alone and you start singing the sponge bob song that you need to start watching yourself. Damn if I went all day yesterday and could not get it out of my head until I talked to all my kids.