• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man with WWI explosive lodged in his rectum sparks bomb scare, hospital evacuation

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
Some news items are too important for PortaJohn...

"Mon Dieu! I slipped and fell on zee shell!"

This is a good "hey honey, check this out" item. The womenfolk always appreciate a true connoisseur of worldly events.

Disturbing X-ray pic slideshow top of article at link. Probably not a good screensaver for work

Theres one of a uy who sits on a big glass jar and it breaks inside him. He bleeds like a stuck hog.

Theres one of a uy who sits on a big glass jar and it breaks inside him. He bleeds like a stuck hog.
One of the most disturbing things I've seen...........someone do........to themselves.
Seriously foul.....you can't unsee that shit!!

"We had to manage the risk in a reactive framework." That's some pretty good management talk for describing this particular event.

I dated an ER nurse about 25 years ago and the things she told me that came into the county hospital ER on a weekend to weekend basis were not too far of a stretch from ER episodes. This story takes the cake, but object removal was a regular 'what is it NOW' comment amongst the staff.

Reactions: lariat
Many years working in a busy trauma center.

Seen the glass items that resulted in a colostomy. Some temporary. Some permanent.
Here comes the Philadelphia Sidecar….
(Yer gonna need to look that up!)

And yes, had a patient not that long ago from one of those with a bowel perf and emergency surgery.

Nothing like jokes for years after seeing a very pious ER doc with his entire hand up a dude’s butt to retrieve a vibrator or dildo.
Rarely can the ER safely give enough meds in the ER to relax them enough. Usually a quick OR trip, general, and its easy.

Reactions: baczt
My Great-Grandma used to work in a hospital as a CNA (I think) and one of her stories about a guy with a light bulb up his ass was a classic she told the whole family many times and would always have us all laughing. If she was still alive today and cared about the internet, she'd have a field day with this thread!

Everyone's reaction when scrolling down and reading the thread title.

1671632051622.png

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
Many years working in a busy trauma center.

Seen the glass items that resulted in a colostomy. Some temporary. Some permanent.
Here comes the Philadelphia Sidecar….
(Yer gonna need to look that up!)

And yes, had a patient not that long ago from one of those with a bowel perf and emergency surgery.

Nothing like jokes for years after seeing a very pious ER doc with his entire hand up a dude’s butt to retrieve a vibrator or dildo.
Rarely can the ER safely give enough meds in the ER to relax them enough. Usually a quick OR trip, general, and its easy.
You are a sick fuck................
LOL

R

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Yep.

Burp a fart from one and clear the room.

If I had one, I would do it in places full of libs all the friggin time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
Attach one of these to the shell, attach a length of wire, run the wire out the door. Clear the room, pull the wire and let nature run it's course.
1671641445895.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv