• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manner stock, other than MCS-T4 for sako Quad?

Advokaten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2007
Malmö, Stockholm, Sweden, Europe
Hi all,

Instead of pestering Tom at Manners with my silly (uninformed Q:s) I´ll just take quick stab at it here and try to see if there are any one with insight about this.

Has any one had any other stock from Manners than the MCS-T4 fitted for a Sako Quad?

I was thinking more along the lines of a MCS-TA just to reduce "signature" of the rifle and still have a great stock for a rifle.

"Signature" one might ask, ok in other terms, "Stand out factor", something I do not need or wish for.

Any and all input will be very welcome.

/Chris

Re: Manner stock, other than MCS-T4 for sako Quad?

I wanted to order a T5A for my Quad back in September and was advised that the T4/T4A was the only stock they were setup to make to fit the Quad. I ended up ordering a T4A.

Things may have changed, it's probably worth calling or emailing them to verify what is or isn't available with the Quad inlet.