• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners color options for a hunting rifle

Tamu98

Private
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2008
DFW, TX
I was going to order a Manners LRH stock. I have a PRS stock in Scorched Earth that I love , but want to try something different. I really like when they stack the colors on top of each other and am considering Moola, but am concerned because it’s metallic. I’ve never seen Moola in person and was wondering if anyone has any opinions on picking that color pattern for a hunting rifle. I was also looking at Sage Flats and Meadowlands from Altus. If anyone has any pictures, I’d appreciate it. Feel free to message me and I’ll send you my phone number if you’d rather text the pics.

Check out the MCST with ELITE shell. its what i use and i love it.

dad always taught me If the game is close enough to smell me or in your case “see the the color of your stock” then it’s definitely close enough to shot.

I’d get what ever color YOU like and order it.

Heck we have to wear 10,000 square inches of orange (ok I kid I kid…) but you get the point.

Last edited:
Moolah

5FF2D65D-3FC3-4A2C-BA30-C5A4D1BC04F6.jpeg

Reactions: Aftermath
I agree color makes no difference at all whatever pleases you but I have a soft spot for the Arctic camo.

This was a purely aesthetic question. If I was concerned about the actual camouflage ability of the paint schemes, I would have mentioned the hunting environment that I anticipated using the rifle. My only camouflage concern was the fact that it’s listed as metallic paint and the possibility of light reflection. I was just asking opinions of people that had seen these paint schemes in person. I didn’t want a PRS paint scheme on a hunting rifle.