• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

What good is a custom stock if they won't make it custom? That's retarded.
Exactly. Pay $1100+ for a stock, and can’t even get the color you want when they literally are putting the color in by hand. MANNERS, please rethink that policy, or at the very least make the customer sign a release form saying they will accept the color pattern if they choose not opt for a heavy paint coverage. Because truly, part of paying the high dollar for a custom stock is to get the custom look you want. It’s ne of the reasons you would go custom stock over a chassis. To get the molded in colors among other things.

How long ago did you order? I don’t think it’s that long ago they quit doing custom color requests
And the thing is, it’s not even a custom color request. I just want more of the Tac Swamp color palate. So many of them now have so little coverage it looks like they ran out of the paint and had to make it work so put a dab here and dab there and call it 50% coverage.

@tmanners Hey Tom, I just spoke with someone on the phone and they said you no longer offer the buyer an option of getting a heavier molded in paint coverage. I understand why, but please I’m begging you, let me place an order for a Pro Hunter with a heavy Tac Swamp coverage. I’ll pay extra or sign whatever you need me to sign saying I’ll accept it. I really want to purchase a pro hunter and really don’t like the amount of carbon exposed on the standard 50%ish paint. I love the look with more camo color. I can DM you if needed.
Hi calamjin, i just came across your post and didnt see a pm. I just shot you a pm. Shoot me your contact info, ill give you a buzz. Thank you

Reactions: matagouri
Remember the Mitch Hedberg joke about cooking a baked potato in the oven?

"Sometimes, I'll order a Manner stock,,, even if I don't need one......, because by the time it's done,, who knows?!?"

Just finished a build on a PRS1 and couldn’t be happier with how it came out. Tom personally made sure the experience went well and in the end I got a badass rifle exactly how I wanted it built on the stock I wanted. I couldn’t be any more amped than I am.

Picked it up in the shop yesterday and it hands down felt better in hand than anything else on the floor.

Thanks @tmanners

Reactions: Rob01
Just finished a build on a PRS1 and couldn’t be happier with how it came out. Tom personally made sure the experience went well and in the end I got a badass rifle exactly how I wanted it built on the stock I wanted. I couldn’t be any more amped than I am.

Picked it up in the shop yesterday and it hands down felt better in hand than anything else on the floor.

Thanks @tmanners

And no picture? Really? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased

Picked it up in the shop yesterday and it hands down felt better in hand than

And no picture? Really? LOL

Hahaha yeah that’s fair! Here ya go!

Attachments

• IMG_4881.jpeg
    IMG_4881.jpeg
    771.7 KB · Views: 167
Hello everyone, I have ordered a manners lrh stock does anyone have first hand reviews on them? I like the practicality of the arca and picatinny rail I can’t find much reviews on it and figured I’d try on here

Right now i´m a little bit obsessed with the F Class Stock, even tough Manners Stocks are hard to get over here in Europe.
What Lead Time do i have to expect for a Manners F Class, just pure Carbon Shell, Inlet may be done by my gunsmith.

From what I'm seeing on their website manners only makes the t2a gap now and not the regular t2a?

From what I'm seeing on their website manners only makes the t2a gap now and not the regular t2a?

Not that big of a deal as the GAP just adds small things like the thumb rest and nothing a T2 user would find objectionable. The GAP version is what I would get anyways for the thumb rest. Helps a lot for comfort and grip repeatability.

Not that big of a deal as the GAP just adds small things like the thumb rest and nothing a T2 user would find objectionable. The GAP version is what I would get anyways for the thumb rest. Helps a lot for comfort and grip repeatability.
Do you have any experience with mcmillan stocks? I'm currently using an a3-5. I'm not a big fan of the butt hook and I also wish I would've got the spacer system so now I'm considering just getting a different stock. I also like how the mini chassis doesn't require bedding. The grip area of the mcmillan is about right for me and it seems like the manners may be a bit smaller.

Do you have any experience with mcmillan stocks? I'm currently using an a3-5. I'm not a big fan of the butt hook and I also wish I would've got the spacer system so now I'm considering just getting a different stock. I also like how the mini chassis doesn't require bedding. The grip area of the mcmillan is about right for me and it seems like the manners may be a bit smaller.

Yes but been a while since I used them. After getting the Manners with the mini chassis I never went back to McMillans. From what you posted the T2A would be a good match for your needs. The PRS2 is worth a look also if you wanted a slimmer forend.

I have a tac elite T4a I specified an M24 barrel, is it possible to put an MTU profile barrel in? If not how hard is it to open up the barrel channel?

I have a tac elite T4a I specified an M24 barrel, is it possible to put an MTU profile barrel in? If not how hard is it to open up the barrel channel?

I doubt it will fit but a couple minutes with a wooden dowel wrapped with sandpaper and it will fit no problem.

1" should work fine but I have used smaller. Just need to open the barrel channel. The dowel is just easier to hold. Nothing to do with it's size and how big you want the barrel channel.

Hi, some MTU will have a pretty big shank on them depending on manufacture. If you want to get it back to us, we can always open it up asap, just let me know what your straight shank length is. Thank you

Reactions: oldrifleman
Hi, some MTU will have a pretty big shank on them depending on manufacture. If you want to get it back to us, we can always open it up asap, just let me know what your straight shank length is. Thank you
Thanks, I actually got an M24 barrel, so no need to open it up. I am still amazed by your CS, Thank You!

@tmanners just out of curiosity are the night stalkers still on time for their estimated timeframes? Being that it's a new product figured it might have some delays. I put my order(87528) in as soon as I was able to.

Anyone know why manners only makes a couple tikka-compatible stocks? You’d think with the mini chassis especially, they would be able to offer all their stocks with a tikka inlet

From what I can tell, there are only 2 or 3 for tikkas.

Last edited: