• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Customer Service

DR0331

Privateer
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2014
South Dakota
Just a shoutout to @tmanners and the team at Manners Stocks. Sent in my TCS to have a Sikes rail and high gloss applied. Kept me in the loop the whole time and got the stock back in the quoted time frame and on time for a match I have coming up. Looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for an awesome product and above and beyond customer service!

Attachments

• IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Reactions: DIBBS
I agree the team at Manners is one of the good ones! Talked to Tom about mounting an ARCO on an existing stock and he took the time to walk me through it and send a package of fasteners by express mail. Not sure I could have gotten it from many others!

I had a less than stellar reply from Manners via email that almost lost them a sale. I saw Mr Tom Manners was active here so I placed an order and sent him a PM with a copy of the email I had received just so he was aware. He apologized for the email and explained what he did internally to fix the issue going forward and then personally went out of his way to call me and chat about my build to discuss what I truly needed. This is next level service and has pushed a couple of other local friends to place orders knowing that he is accessible and truly cares about all aspects of his business.