• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners EH1 Pic Rail

I prefer the 5 slot accu-shot rail with qd cup for the sling attachment. The 7 is too long and mounts the sling too low when using the intrigrated qd mount.

Another option is this one here if you use a traditional sling attachment. I would suggest if you got the one below going with the 1/4-20 hardware as the pic rail is machined to fit with the those hardware and head size. If you select the 10-32 like you normally would with everything else, it's not a good fit on the unknown munitions one. Learned that from experience.

Easiest and cheapest is the accu-shot and you can use the existing stud and you only have to drill one more.

I'm sure there are plenty more but the ones I linked are the only ones I have experience with.

I have the 4" on my manners TA
B0768245-79F0-482B-8045-3630ABC71A6C.jpeg

Yea I like that ....I am assuming I can use a sling stud in back hole for hauling

Thanks guys

Yea I like that ....I am assuming I can use a sling stud in back hole for hauling

Thanks guys
Yep, thats a qd hole as well.

I went with the 4" because my manners came with 2 sling studs up front per my order at the 3.5" spacing so it was the perfect fit, the holes were already there, I just bolted it on. If you have to make a second hole then you can get whichever length you want.

Nice I just got all my components this week

I think I like the short for my build (light weight 300prc carry rig)

Bighorn
Proof CF
Manners EH1

From Front Range Precision and highly recommend Owen