• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners EH1A Stock Impact Short Action TS Customs Pillars and Bedding Block

autorotate19

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2013
Oregon
55E93B06-8A1B-4C6F-9773-BC8AE5C700AF.jpegEEF54554-4C76-49D3-B388-79F34B145E6B.jpegA8F65529-C830-4678-AAF1-9703E85434F9.jpeg173FF570-07DB-4FAA-A792-2BE179D96F84.jpeg
Like new Manner EH1A Swamp Color Stock for Impact 737 Short Action. Inlet for Proof Sendero Barrel.Has the TS Customs Pillars and bedding block installed, came direct from Impact. Uses either Hunter or standard Hawkins Bottom Metal. Flush cups on the left side with Atlas Bipod Rail on the forend. Great hunting or NRL Hunter Stock.

Weight 3lbs 2oz

$1,050 obo shipped

Thanks

Last edited:
To help the seller out.

The ultralight bedding block is about 2 or so ounces heavier than a bedding job and it is rock solid. I have a few of these and they are my choice over bedding by a long shot. If the stock came from Impact, which is a 95% chance it did, it will be a proof sendero inlet.

Reactions: autorotate19
How far off would the bolt release and bolt handle notches be off for a defiance anti. Been looking at new otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: SAVAGESEVEN
Thanks Sprayed99! It did come from Impact and it is Proof sendero inlet. Appreciate the help I will update the ad!

How far off would the bolt release and bolt handle notches be off for a defiance anti. Been looking at new otherwise.
I believe the Anti has a straight handle. If so it should fit without issue, to be honest manners stocks are extremely easy to "massage" to change the bolt handle and port areas. I'm not anything close to a gunsmith and I do it all the time by hand and the finished product is pretty nice.

Reactions: autorotate19
I believe the Anti has a straight handle. If so it should fit without issue, to be honest manners stocks are extremely easy to "massage" to change the bolt handle and port areas. I'm not anything close to a gunsmith and I do it all the time by hand and the finished product is pretty nice.
Yeah I used small files with my last one to open up port

I’m not sure I don’t have a defiance to compare it to. You may be able to call TS Customs and they should know.