• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Manners EH1s

Redvanes

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 18, 2017
    This batch is all Short Actions

All are Inletted for Rem 700 Short Action or Clones
    M5 bottom metal Inlet
    Proof Sendero Lite barrel Inlet. This should accommodate a Remington Varmint/Sendero just fine as well.
    1/2" Pad

Sling Studs 2 in front & 1 rear
    Pillars included

ALL SOLD

6DC24DF6-DC19-45FE-95A8-A9825681949A.jpeg

ALL SOLD

2CFC714D-2438-4C93-AF18-0BBF8B9C1208.jpeg

Last edited:
    I'm interested in one of the shorter LOP stocks..is there a price break on those?

no price breaks on the shorter LOP. I can send them back for replacements but thought I’d try to sell first to see if there were any shorter LOP guys out there interested

#3 - FDE & Light Grey over Carbon Fiber sold to giantsfall

pm sent

Last edited:
    What do you guess these weigh as they sit? I’m not the best versed on Manners. Thanks JR

Mine showed up yesterday and looks great! Thanks again!

Now I need to quit following this thread because I keep looking at that black & orange and I can’t afford to keep looking at that one right now.

Mine showed up yesterday and looks great! Thanks again!

Now I need to quit following this thread because I keep looking at that black & orange and I can’t afford to keep looking at that one right now.
    I love the orange over carbon fiber stocks. For one they’re different and two they just look rad. I actually ordered that same color in an EH2 for my 300 ultra mag.

apologize if this has been asked... but what are the LOPs on them?

#2 - FDE & Light Grey over Carbon Fiber - SOLD

ALL STOCKS ARE SOLD

You guessed it... Long actions are Next