• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners elite prs2 W/gen2 mini chassis?

Does anyone know some place that has this stock in sage flats Camo in stock?

thanks.

Manners stocks are tough to come by. You can call Altus and get on a waiting list, if you want to call it that. They'll hold a stock for you when it comes in. That's what I did for my last build and I was only waiting a couple months.

My next build is a long action, and Manners for long actions are like unicorns. I ordered directly and am waiting for it.

Manners stocks are tough to come by. You can call Altus and get on a waiting list, if you want to call it that. They'll hold a stock for you when it comes in. That's what I did for my last build and I was only waiting a couple months.

My next build is a long action, and Manners for long actions are like unicorns. I ordered directly and am waiting for it.

thanks I’m going to call ALTUS in the morning and see what they say.
They have the 1 prs2 in stock but I don’t care for the color and I don’t care for the hook on the prs1.

thanks I’m going to call ALTUS in the morning and see what they say.
They have the 1 prs2 in stock but I don’t care for the color and I don’t care for the hook on the prs1.

I didn't care for it either, but I'm starting to "get" it and ordered a PR1 instead of the PRS2

I didn't care for it either, but I'm starting to "get" it and ordered a PR1 instead of the PRS2

I don’t want to compromise because I’d never really be happy with it...I did it with a McMillan stock...loved the stock hated the color and ended up selling the whole gun.

I don’t want to compromise because I’d never really be happy with it...I did it with a McMillan stock...loved the stock hated the color and ended up selling the whole gun.

That's why I finally ended up ordering from Manners. I figured I would eventually end up finding a long action, but the color would likely not be one I wanted.

Also, I love the Sage Flats camo. Here's the link to my 6BRA build - pics toward the end.