• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Folder for 300 Norma question

Coltster

MSG
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2012
Augusta GA
First off I am pretty new to the forum, already found lots of helpful posts. Thanks everyone!

I'm thinking about getting 300 Norma Mag in a folding stock or chassis. I just got my Elesio Tube in 6.5CM with 24" carbon wrapped Bartlein (SDN-6 suppressor), Proof/Defiance action built by Proof Research. Turned out great but now I want something that will really reach out and touch with some authority:)

Does anyone have experience with the Manners folder (MCS-TF)?
Other option I was considering is the Eberlestock M11 Stealth Chassis.
What do you guys think?

Re: Manners Folder for 300 Norma question

They are awesome rock solid lock up. Basically it's no different then Manners other stocks except that it folds. I had one and I have another being built and my buddy just got one.

If you have ever been behind a Manners stock and liked it then you will be just as happy with the folding line.

Re: Manners Folder for 300 Norma question

Thanks for the info P229, I have never shot a Manners so still deciding between that and a Eberlestock Stealth chassis.