• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners for Howa 1500

Prison Mike

Staff Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2011
Wilmington, NC
Does Manners currently mill stocks for the Howa 1500 SA? I’m not seeing it as an option on their build your own stock page.

I asked a couple months ago and they said no but I’d call and double check.

They used to. That means they have the cnc code. The tooling is the same as it is for any other inlet. So WTF.
At this time we do not offer inlets for the howa actions in are latest line up of remintong based stocks. We do still have the programs, but the tang area of the stock needs to be built up and blended in and the depth under the action area is different than a remington based. If this is not done on a Remington based stock it will not look correct. The tang will sit high, the bottom metal willbe shallow.

With that said, we do have a two new offerings of a LRH. One is actually browning based other is Tikka based. The browning is actallualy very close to the howa deminsions. Both will be rolled out mid to end of February 2024.

Thank you

At this time we do not offer inlets for the howa actions in are latest line up of remintong based stocks. We do still have the programs, but the tang area of the stock needs to be built up and blended in and the depth under the action area is different than a remington based. If this is not done on a Remington based stock it will not look correct. The tang will sit high, the bottom metal willbe shallow.

With that said, we do have a two new offerings of a LRH. One is actually browning based other is Tikka based. The browning is actallualy very close to the howa deminsions. Both will be rolled out mid to end of February 2024.

Thank you
That makes sense now. I figured the blanks had enough material to be inletted either way without additional work.

Whole different story if the blank for a Howa is different to begin with. I bet sales are just too small.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modoc