• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Manners GAT Stock ???

MJ7

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
I was in the process of ordering this stock this morning, and the web page would not allow me the chose molded in camo. Does anyone know if they offer this on the GAT?? I plan on calling Monday, but it drives me crazy I can order the desert camo on any other stock.

Re: Manners GAT Stock ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MJ7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was in the process of ordering this stock this morning, and the web page would not allow me the chose molded in camo. Does anyone know if they offer this on the GAT?? I plan on calling Monday, but it drives me crazy I can order the desert camo on any other stock. </div></div>Hi mj7, the gat stock is one of our older stocks, we usually only offer it in a painted finish, because it comes out of a different style mold than the rest of our stocks. Give me a buzz in the shop on Monday, and i see what we can do. Thank you

Re: Manners GAT Stock ???

Thank you. I will call you monday.

Matt